Wednesday 18 July 2012

OOTD: High low skirt

Vest: Primark, Skirt: New Look, found here

Hi everyone :)
Today, I really wanted to make use of my high low shell pink skirt I seem to have neglected.  It's such a gorgeous feminine skirt and I feel so girly wearing it, with it's cute, flowing material.  
Since it is quite an intricate skirt, I thought I would keep things simple with a plain white vest and then add some nice jewellery, so as not to make it look too simple.
The skirt already came with a thin gold chain/belt so to keep with the gold theme, I paired the outfit with a gold ring and a gold necklace as shown below:

New look, found here
Ring: Boots

To stay with the feminine look, I wanted to have my make up a rosy, neutral pink:

Make up Look using the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Honey


Thank you for reading and have a nice day :)

Sorry my room is so messy...and mirror, so dirty..I'm ashamed of myself 




13 comments:

  1. wow, i love your necklace :) xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that necklace - it's one of my favourites.

    Love your blog - following.

    xxx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a great necklace, goes with almost everything!
      And thank you so much :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. supercute skirt!!
    and amazing necklace,

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comment :)

    That's a really cute skirt!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely look! I like the skirt so much!:) kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos, I like your outfit! :)

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is very pretty.
    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage
    I always follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, you look so pretty in this outfit, love the floaty skirt and all round femininity of your look. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a beautiful, sweet and summer perfect look dear! I like how you've accentuated your waist with the belt and added a few golden details. So chic!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love this color and you look great in it!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit hun, perfect casual Spring outfit

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete