Monday 9 April 2012

Mini Haul!


I recently realised that I have yet to do a haul post and I thought it was time I did so, so here are the few items I have bought over the last couple of days:

This headscarf was bought from New Look

I was really eager to buy this headscarf from New Look as I think these colours and this style are perfect for Spring.  It is such a cute, feminine accessory that can definitely complete a look and add a girly touch.

This necklace was bought from New Look and you can purchase here
(buy one get one free on selected jewellery pieces)

When I saw this necklace, I HAD to have it!  I have very few statement jewellery pieces and I think, paired with a plain top, this really will steal an outfit and draw attention to yourself.  I think it also gives a really sophisticated, yet edgy, feel about it and I will hopefully be including it in a few OOTD's to come :)

These earrings were bought from New Look and you can purchase here
(buy one get one free on selected jewellery pieces) 

This next jewellery piece is also from new look and it's a funny story really because I was finding it difficult to choose between this and the necklace above because I did not want to buy too much that day.  When I went up to the till to buy this item, luck would have it that all jewellery items were on a buy-one-get-one-free deal that I happened to have missed the sign for.  So I ran down the stairs to grab this and it really was a very lucky bargain :)  I love these earrings.  I think the fruit is so cheerful and colourful.

Maybelline Primer- you can purchase here from Boots

Now, onto cosmetics, I have been eyeing up the new Maybelline Primer for quite sometime.  Ever since I received a few samples of this after ordering a few things online, I have been desperate to get it.  It is quite mattifying, which probably isn't best for someone with dry skin like me, but miraculously it seems to still work wonders.  It gives a very healthy glow to all skin types, making your skin so soft and smooth.  Personally, I do not think you would even have to wear foundation or a tinted moisturiser with this, it would probably do your skin some good just to wear this on its own.  Although it is only 7ml worth of product, a little really does go a long way and I think it would last you a fairly long time.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters- you can purchase here from Boots
(3 for 2 Mix and Match)

So the final products I am listing today, and definitely the most exciting ones are of course the Revlon Lip Butters.  For those of you who live in America, you are probably bored of hearing about these, but for us Brits it is terribly exciting as they have only just been released!  I only bought these two days ago and I already LOVE them!  The colours I bought (Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait and Creme Brûlée) are so perfect for Spring and Summer.  I have a fairly pale complexion but I think they will work on nearly all complexions.  I love that these lip products are so moisturising, you do not need to prepare your lips at all!  They look so beautiful for all occasions.  One of the things I love the most about them is that although they are all pretty pigmented, they all seem to look so natural and definitely not overdone.  All-in-all they are fantastic products!!
If any of you would like me to do a full review on the Revlon Lip Butters (swatches and all) please leave a comment and I would be very happy to do so.

Have a great day everyone,
Thank you :)





20 comments:

  1. Hi ! I really wanted to thank you for your visit on my blog, and I hope you'll come back :) Yours looks really nice too!

    Kisses from France,

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headscarf, great post. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, hope you will follow back?
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and scarf, great color palette perfect for Summer Tess! Following u on GFC, nice to meet you!



    Nuké

    http://www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful necklace! :O

    A very big hug!

    The Fashion Letterbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo~

    -Art a la Rue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace!
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    <3
    caroline

    http://la-dolce-fashion-vita.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for checking out my blog :) What a cute blog you have! Wanna follow each other on bloglovin'? :)

    xx
    m

    http//mollyeeb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i instantly fell in love with your necklace! can't think of anything else!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! such great purchases!!!!
    I sooooo need to go shopping!!!!
    I specially love the necklace, so pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new purchases!
    Your blog is great, I am you new follower :)
    Hope you can visit my blog.
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely haul, especially the earrings :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm following you now :)
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The necklace is cuuuuute! Thanks for your lovely comment. Would love to follow each other. I am following now :)

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the earrings! too cute!!

    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the necklace! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That scarf is super cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the nacklace- I LOVE!!!

    labellestyleandmakeupbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the necklace! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the necklace! Kisses

    ReplyDelete