Monday 16 July 2012

Purple eye FOTD







So here are a few pictures of the purple eye make up look I did yesterday to match my gorgeous fake nails mentioned in the previous post.  I really just wanted to do something cute and sort of princess-y yet not too overpowering and this is the look I ended up with.  Purple is such a great colour to go with, when in doubt, because it goes with all skin tones, eye colours, hair colours and so on.  I really don't think you can go wrong with purple.  
As it may be a tad difficult for me to describe, in detail, how you can achieve this look, I am going to send you to a youtube video (not by myself) which is so helpful and is what I used as a guideline to help me achieve this look.  So go and watch that here; it is very useful and I hope you enjoy :)

Products I used:
- Rimmel Stay Matte concealer
- Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
- Ecotools concealer brush
- Ecotools powder brush
- Mac skin finish natural
- Benefit bad gal liner
- Natural Collection white eyeliner
- Bourjois effet smokey eye pencil in ultra black
- Body Collection Blusher
- Mabelline intense XXL mascara
- Rimmel soft kohl eye pencil in 064 Stormy Grey
- eyeshadows from my 88 eyeshadow palette (review here)
- Mac lipstick in creme d'nude
- Bourjois eau de gloss in 13 rose

6 comments:

  1. I love the look, it suits you perfectly and you look beautiful :)

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are one gorgeous girl!
    I love the make up, it suits your beautiful eyes, plus it's very classy, not too much but enough to highlight your features.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, that was very sweet of you :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet, thank you very much for your kind words :)
      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty look hun & looks great with your purple nails too x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely and I love your nails too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete