Sunday 1 April 2012

Garnier Gradual Tanning Lotion Review

Before use

After use

Packaging

So I have started using this Garnier gradual fake tanning lotion in light sun-kissed look instead of deep because I was worried about looking orange.  The after shot was taken after 7 days of daily use after the before shot.  I hope you have noticed some difference.  It is very difficult to show you an exact colour of something with a camera but I personally do quite like the sun-kissed look it gives.  You do not have to use very much to cover your whole leg, it never streaks (or has not so far, at least) and it is a pretty cheap product (I bought it for £5.06 at Superdrug, but it is now half price, at £2.53 AND Superdrug are having free delivery on all orders at the moment so go check that out NOW).  Because it is a gradual tanner, it is mostly moisturiser and so will not stain anything.  
Personally, I do not think it smells bad which is definitely something to mention as a lot of these fake tanning products smell awful.  This product doesn't smell great but it doesn't smell as bad as some of these types of products and the smell nearly completely wears off throughout the day.  It smells a little fruity as it has extract of apricot, which is a nice touch.
All in all, I think this is a great product to invest in, especially for those of you who are new to the world of fake tanning and do not want to try out anything difficult to use or that might go wrong.
If I have missed anything out (which I probably have) or you just want to ask a question, don't hesitate to leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you :)





2 comments:

  1. slight difference is seen! thank you for sharing your review!

    xoxo, andie
    http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garnier products and great review! I also followed :)

    Have a great day!
    theblogrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete