Sunday 15 July 2012

Purple Fake Nails


I have always LOVED fake nails.  I think that they are so feminine so a few days ago, I bought these gorgeous purple fake nails over eBay.  eBay is actually really great for little things like this and if you would like, you can purchase these beautiful nails here.  The nails are really great quality, great pricing and I have had a lot of fun wearing them.  Purple is a really great, girly colour and it goes with so many outfits and make up looks.  I should, shortly, be posting a "make up of the day" post to go with these nails so definitely go and check that out.

P.S I am planning on buying a new perfume soon, so if any of you have any suggestions, they would be much appreciated :)

5 comments:

  1. these look really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab hun. You are right, purple nails seem to go with allot x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, purple is such a great colour!
      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  3. I really like your make up. Suits you great! Don't really like fake nails - but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I know what you mean, fake nails can sometimes look really tacky but I thought these were adorable,
      Tess xoxo

      Delete