Wednesday 4 April 2012

Mermaid NOTD


Today I used another nail polish from the Max Factor Mini Nail Polish range.  This was the first of their nail polishes that I have purchased and my favourite nail polish EVER.  The picture really does not do it justice.  In some lights, it is a gorgeous greeny turquoise and in others it is a beautiful dazzling blue (hence the name, 'Dazzling Blue').  
I named this post 'Mermaid NOTD' because it reminded me of the sea at its best, and it may sound a bit silly but it also reminded me of a mermaid's tail.  This really is such a stunning colour and at £3.99 from Boots, it really is a steal.    
If you are a regular reader of my blog then you may know that I love the Max Factor Mini Nail Polishes and intend to do a review on the range at some point.  Another of their nail polishes is 'Chilled Lilac' which I also love, and is perfect for Spring which you can check out here.  

17 comments:

  1. I think thats totally spot on I could totally see Ariel sparkling in this :giggle:
    ofcourse I'd love to follow you love
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sure we can follow each other, I'm following you now! :) Hope you visit my blog soon again and follow back! :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nailpolish! :)

    justorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    Thank you so much for your comment in my blog! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour, thanks for your comment, i´m following you now.

    see u :)

    xx mimi

    www.msstylebox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comment on my last post and to be my newest follower!
    I follow you too!!!!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colour!

    thanks for visiting my blog - i'm now following!

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really great color! great choice!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Ofcourse we can follow each other, I'm a follower now, please follow back then :) And this colour is amazing!
    xxx
    fashionstiletto.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color.. looks like double shade.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought :) It's such a pretty colour,
      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  11. Love the combination of both color.. Green & turquoise!
    It's now trending for turquoise color :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, we can follow each other
      I have followed you first and I'm your follower number 23 :)
      Now waiting for you :)

      Delete
    2. Just followed you back, thanks :)
      Tess xoxo

      Delete
  12. Beautiful color! Looks good! <3

    Curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete