Sunday 13 May 2012

50 followers!



Hi everyone,
I have recently reached 50 followers and I want to say thank you so much to everyone for leaving such lovely comments and being so sweet.  I love posting on blogger because everyone on here is so lovely and I have yet to come across someone who is not.  Please keep up the support and sweet comments that you leave to people on here because it makes it such a nice place to blog and that is the reason I love it so much.  You all have made it so enjoyable to blog for you and to share some of my tips and general gibber gabber with.
I am really sorry that I haven't posted in ages.  I have been so busy recently and I know that this isn't a great excuse but I have been and I am really sorry.  Fortunately though, I will have a lot more free time in one week so be sure to look out for some new posts from me by then but for now I will not have any time to post.

Thank you everyone and enjoy your day :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on reaching 50 followers :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete