Friday 20 January 2012

Why not try something new?

Hi everyone!


I know it is so late to be talking about new years resolutions but since i've only just started blogging and I really wanted to do a post about this, I thought why not?
My new years resolution was to be a bit more spontaneous, to try new things and to really grab hold of the opportunities available to me.  I wanted to do this because I want to lead a more interesting life and do some extraordinary things that I will remember forever.  Why I wanted to blog about this was because for the very few people that will read this, I wanted to give you this challenge as well.  Obviously you do not have to, I just thought it would be a nice idea.  But for those of you who want to do this, my challenge for you is to try or do something completely different and new to you.  Whether that is sky diving, travelling to somewhere in the world you have never been before or simply trying a food you have never tried before, it does not matter!  I just thought it would be a nice idea to do something different, something you can look back on with fond memories.
It may sound a bit a cheesy and I'm sorry if you found this quite boring but it's something I really wanted to write about because it might just motivate some people to do the things they have always wanted to but never had the courage to actually do.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment