Saturday 24 March 2012

First OOTD


High waisted shorts: New Look, Peachy, Pinky polkadot top: Primark, Necklace: Accessorize 
The sun is finally out, and that means we're able to whip out those hidden summer clothes we never thought would ever leave our cupboards!
I went straight to the shops yesterday to buy some high waisted shorts as I have been craving some.  I actually found myself settling for some lovely black high waisted shorts (not so Spring-like, I know, but I still love them).

I really like high waisted shorts because they are very slimming and figure-hugging, not to mention they beautifully extend your legs, giving you a more model-esque figure.  I just added the necklace for jazz as it is my fave :)  I really love pendant-style necklaces because they can be worn with the simplest of clothes and really complete an outfit.

Thank you :)



1 comment:

  1. really cute outfit! I've replied to your comment on my blog about how to do the top links btw =]

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete